How we help educate our patients
Thank you for your interest in NOVA Plastic Surgery, the practice of board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Fadi Nukta, MD.
We pride ourselves in providing superior and unmatched customer service.
We know that patients today have countless options when it comes to choosing the right plastic surgeon. This is why we have realized that the only way to keep our patients is by offering superior customer service and expert surgical skills in every procedure we offer.
Here is what you can expect from the moment that you call our office for information:
- Your call will be answered by our friendly and knowledgeable office staff who are happy to answer any and all of your questions.
- Our office staff will then send you relevant educational material to help you better understand the right treatment for the problem you are hoping to correct.
- On your first visit, you will be greeted by our staff and Dr. Nukta, who will take the time to listen to your concerns to better understand your personal needs for your procedure.
- Dr. Nukta will perform an exam, explain your condition in detail, and educate you about your surgical options. Dr. Nukta will normally use pictures and diagrams to help inform you of your treatment options.
- After your consultation, you will receive a thank you e-mail from us and an invitation to e-mail Dr.Nukta anytime with further questions or concerns.
It really is that simple! Our commitment to exceptional customer service is unmatched, and we are confident that we can meet your needs for your plastic surgery treatment.
To schedule a consultation at our practice in Northern Virginia, call us at (703) 574-2588. Or, click here to set up a consultation.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!